четверг, 19 мая 2011 г.

Mark Ronson 'Almost Died' After Eating Raw Meat With the Black Lips - Spinner

PA Photos

Atlanta punk bandBlack Lipsare known for embracing their hard-partying ways, but even they would probably balk at being remembered for accidentally killing super-producerMark Ronson.

But that's almost what happened when their group hooked up with the mixing desk maestro to make their latest album, the NME reports (viaContactmusic)

Ronson teamed up with the garage rockers last year to work on the band's sixth album, 'Arabia Mountain,' but was apparently struck down with potentially deadly food poisoning after some ill-advised thematic catering decisions.

"To get in the mood to record {album track} 'Raw Meat' we started eating all this liver sashimi,"Lips singer Cole Alexander explained."Then we all started getting sick from it. Mark had to go to hospital because his fever was so high. His brain was cooking, man."

"I thought maybe I was hungover or something,"Ronson reported."Then I started shivering uncontrollably. The next thing, the band are putting all these blankets over me. I wake up an hour later , just f---ing moaning and groaning.

"One of them touched my skin and they were like, 'Listen dude, we've got to get you to a hospital,'"the producer continued."When I was there I was diagnosed with something with a lot of syllables in it. I almost died. But I don't think it was intentional on their part."

The Ronson-helmed 'Arabia Mountain' LP is out in June.

Mark Ronson and MNDR Perform 'Bang Bang Bang' on the Interface


Watch + Download Mark Ronson on the Interface


Source

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий